Become A Sponsor
Connect with Your Target Audience
Align your company with a topic of importance to your target audience. With over 100 conference sessions taking place at IWCE, it can be hard to decide which ones to attend. IWCE’s Online Conference provides attendees with the opportunity to learn about the latest trends and hot topics without having to worry about cost or time away from the office. Each series contains 3 dedicated sessions focusing on the following industry topics:
(2 spots remaining)
|NG911 Technical Considerations
April 26, 2017
May 24, 2017
June 21, 2017
(2 spots remaining)
June 28, 2017
August 2, 2017
|Alternative Wireless Sites for Increased Coverage
October 4, 2017
(4 spots remaining)
|What’s FirstNet’s Deal? Pricing and Offering Information
July 12, 2017
|What Else Do You Need to Make a Decision about FirstNet at This Point?
September 20, 2017
|Getting to the Local Level – Reaching the Cities and Counties
December 13, 2017
|The Future of Voice Communications
(1 spot remaining)
|What's Next for P25 and Public Safety Voice?
July 26, 2017
|Other Enterprise LMR Protocols: NXDN, DMR, TETRA
August 30, 2017
|How do push-to-talk-over-cellular services fit into LMR?
September 27, 2017
- Sponsorship includes recognition in all three webinars
- Speaking opportunity during your choice of one of the three webinars in the series
- Your logo will be included on:
- All emails promoting the webinar series including confirmation, reminder and thank you emails
- Registration Page and Lobby/Confirmation Pages
- Webinar Console
- Customized HTML email for you to distribute to your clients
- Add downloadable content available to the audience in the webinar console, including sales sheets, white papers or other documentation.
- One poll question during the webinar for attendees to answer.
- Registration leads for each webinar in the series including name, title, company, email, address and phone.
- Access to the reporting console after each webinar to view answers to poll questions, questions that were asked during the sessions, attendee feedback, etc.
- Three priority points for booth selection for IWCE 2019.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to generate new leads and increase brand awareness.