Become A Sponsor
Connect with Your Target Audience
Align your company with a topic of importance to your target audience. With over 100 conference sessions taking place at IWCE, it can be hard to decide which ones to attend. IWCE’s Online Conference provides attendees with the opportunity to learn about the latest trends and hot topics without having to worry about cost or time away from the office. Each series contains 3 dedicated sessions focusing on the following industry topics:
||NG911: How Do We Pay for This?
April 26, 2018
|Location Services: Why Can’t 911 Find Me But My Rideshare Can?
May 31, 2018
|Operational Considerations for NG911
June 28, 2018
||5G and Ultra Dense Networks
August 15, 2018
|In-Building Coverage and Testing
September 5, 2018
|Network Hardening and Cybersecurity
October 3, 2018
||FirstNet Hardware and Device Ecosystem
May 23, 2018
|FirstNet's Application Ecosystem - How Do You Access It?
July 11, 2018
|Cybersecurity, Access and Authentication's Impact on Operations
August 29, 2018
||Pick Me! What's the Best PTT Technology for Your Project?
September 19, 2018
|Push-to-Talk over Cellular Technology and Interoperability
November 14, 2018
|Getting to the Next Generation of Mission-Critical Push-to-Talk
December 12, 2018
- Recognition in all three webinars from sponsored series. Your logo will be included on:
- All emails promoting the webinar series including confirmation, reminder and thank you emails
- Registration Page and Lobby/Confirmation Pages
- Webinar Console
- Customized HTML email for you to distribute to your clients
- Speaking opportunity during your choice of one of the three webinars in the series
- Social media promotion of webinar on IWCE’s social media sites
- Sponsors have the opportunity to take advantage of the Twitter widget during the webcast, It's a great way for your attendees to share their opinions about the presentation with their Twitter followers, thus helping your event reach a much broader audience.
- Seed Questions (optional, but recommended) - Prepared in advance by your speakers or content creators to be loaded into the audience Q&A tool prior to the start of the event to be asked aloud during the Q&A portion of your presentation to stimulate the discussion or encourage audience participation.
- Add downloadable content available to the audience in the webinar console, including sales sheets, white papers or other documentation.
- One poll question during the webinar for attendees to answer - Real time polling is a quick and easy way to capture valuable information from your audience. At any point during your presentation you can post a multiple choice poll question to your audience. You have the ability to share the results with all audience members in real time or keep them private—all results are captured in your post event report.
- Registration leads for each webinar in the series including name, title, company, email, address and phone.
- Three priority points for booth selection for IWCE 2020.
Webinar Lead Touch & Executive Summary: $5,000
(Click here for more information)
- 3 co-branded emails deployed over ~3 weeks
- Co-branded to optimize conversion
- 2nd email features client’s content
- 3rd email features Executive Summary
- Custom Executive Summary summarizing highlights of the webinar
- Produced by publication, owned by client
- Lead report with analysis of engaged contacts at program end
Executive Summary: $3,000
- Co-branded summary of webinar highlights, offering registrants that didn’t attend and may never view the presentation access to key messages while providing those who attended the webinar with an easy to share file. This marketing piece can also be utilized by the client as a lead generating tool after the program ends.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to generate new leads and increase brand awareness.