How can I contract a booth for IWCE?
You may visit the Become an Exhibitor section for more information on becoming an exhibitor and to download the current Exhibit Space Contract. Booths are assigned on a first-come, first served basis. To speak with a sales manager, contact:
Director, Sales, Government & Manufacturing
What do I get with a standard booth?
See listing of standard booth entitlements below:
- Draped exhibit space with 8' back drape and 3' side drapes
- Five (5) exhibitor badges per 10' x 10' booth
- Complimentary Exhibit Hall Guest Passes (for your customers and prospects)
- Your company name on all published exhibitor lists (date sensitive)
- Complimentary online Exhibitor Listing including contact information, link, and a 30-word description
- Company listing on the IWCE mobile app
- Exhibitor Service Kit: a guide to smooth planning, installing and dismantling of your exhibit space
- Access to IWCE logos, banners and marketing tips to help promote your participation at IWCE
- Discounted pricing for the IWCE Conference and ETA trainings
What's not included in my booth price?
The following items are not included with your booth. Please refer to the Exhibitor Services Kit (ESK), for order forms and online ordering.
- Furniture & Decor
- Shipping, transportation, drayage
- Lead Retrieval & Internet
- Advertising & Sponsorships
How do I register my booth personnel?
Exhibitors/sponsors can use the Exhibitor Login link to update your exhibitor profile and access important exhibitor information including Exhibitor Registration, IWCE 2023's Exhibitor Services Kit and to make payments. If you have questions about your login details, please contact our team at [email protected].
What does an Exhibitor Badge entitle me to?
Your Exhibitor Badge will allow you to access your booth when the exhibit floor is not open to attendees, during move in and move out, before the show opens and after the show floor closes at the end of the day. Only Exhibitor Badges will be allowed during those times.
Exhibitor Badges also include:
- Access to all Special Events, including the Keynotes, General Session, Town Hall Meetings and Networking Reception.
- One free Single Session ticket to attend an IWCE conference session of your choice. This is not valid for any ETA training sessions. Tickets are printed with your exhibitor personnel badge, and must be surrendered at the door to the chosen session.
Do exhibitors receive Conference Passes?
Each booth personnel receives a single session ticket to attend any IWCE session. Ticket is surrendered at the door to the chosen session and does not include the ETA trainings. Exhibitors may purchase IWCE passes or ETA passes at a discounted rate. More information is in the Exhibitor Portal.
Exhibitors are also entitled to attend all Special Events, including Keynotes, the Networking Reception etc.