Defining the Future of Critical Communications
IWCE Virtual will present cutting-edge educational opportunities for Critical Communications professionals in our new digital format from August 24- August 27, 2020! Our unique combination of sessions, keynote addresses, exhibits, workshops and special events provide an exciting opportunity to advance your professional knowledge in just four days.
*Please note all Agenda times are Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
IWCE’s Virtual Program features 48 content-rich sessions across 9 tracks. Attend the discussions you were looking forward to at our in-person event, along with fresh insights including our new 2020 Track that will examine the implications of the COVID crisis.
All sessions will be available live with on-demand playback, so you can fit IWCE Virtual into your schedule and enjoy content at your leisure.
IWCE Virtual Tracks
- 2020 (sessions on COVID-19, budgeting in these uncertain times, the digital divide & more)
- Public Safety & Emergency Communications
- Push-to-Talk & Future of Voice
- 5G, Infrastructure & Connectivity
- Interoperability & Interworking
- In-Building Wireless
- Safe Cities & Critical Infrastructure
- Disaster Comms
Sessions will examine modern topics in critical communications including indoor radio compliance, financial realities, 5G Backhaul, FirstNet, cybersecurity, 911 funding and modernization, interoperability, drones, HPUE, smart cities, grant funding, spectrum management, telehealth and more.
- Dealer Workshop: Business Success for the New Technology Landscape
- Women in Wireless Workshop
- General Session: Who Manages Your Communications System?
- Drone Demonstration and Session
- Invitation only VIP Roundtables
- Dedicated time to visit the sponsors
- Tech Talks Track filled with industry-leading organizations providing key details on emerging critical comms technologies
Hear From the Industry's Top Thought Leaders
Many of IWCE’s key speakers are looking forward to sharing their insights at IWCE Virtual! Hear from top names such as Andy Seybold, Alan Tilles of Shulman Rogers, Chris Pearson of 5G Americas, Ken Rehbehn of Omdia, Scott Edson of LA-RICS, Michelle Geddes of San Francisco’s Dept of Emergency Management, Michael Sherwood of the Innovate Vegas, Ed Mills of the State of Colorado’s IT Department and much more!
In addition, IWCE and ETA International have once again partnered for training classes. This year's classes are online through our virtual platform. Click here for more information about the classes.
All testing will also be done online through ETA's online proctoring program. Visit eta-i.org for more information.