The critical communications one-stop shop
55,000+ critical communications professionals | 300+ expert speakers | 320+ sponsors and exhibitors
Four days of content and networking and two days of exhibits to explore. IWCE is a unique event that brings together professionals working in mission-critical and business-critical communications from across multiple verticals and geographies.
What's in it for you?
More than 320 exhibitors join us every year toenhance your education by showcasing the latest products and trends - from accessories to communications networks and systems, devices, applications and software.
Our comprehensive conference program offers four days of workshops, panel discussions and power sessions that provide unparalleled professional development and learning opportunities.
We are proud to bring together both new and familiar faces with more than 40 hours of networking throughout the conference. Connect with thousands of the brightest minds in the critical communications industry.
Show Floor Content & Features
Check out our interactive PSAP-of-the-Future experience and Mobile Response Showcase, in between taking in free content at our two Show Floor Theaters – Convergence & Collaboration and Emerging Tech & Innovation. When you’re done with all that, visit the New Exhibitor Zone and grab a coffee with a connection in the Networking Bar & Lounge!
IWCE is proud to partner with ETA International to offer unparalleled access certification and training in specific technology areas. Technical training courses and certification are available at IWCE, enabling you to get even more value out of your time on site.
IWCE Experience Center
The IWCE Experience Center is positioned at the front of the expo, providing attendees with an interactive show floor and venue map, an overview of our session information for our show floor stages, and a manned help desk, just in case you have questions that need an in-person answer.
Who Attends IWCE?
IWCE addresses the needs of critical communications professionals at every stage in their career. Global industry professionals attend from the government, public safety, utilities, transportation, professional services and the dealer community.
IWCE connects all businesses in the critical communications ecosystem:
- 911 Dispatch/PSAP
- Building Owners/Facility Managers/Property Management
- Consultant/Consulting Firm
- Disaster Relief Organization/Non-Profit Entity
- Distributors/Manufacturers Rep/VAR of Communications Equipment
- Educational Organizations/Universities/Students
- Engineering Firms
- Federal Government/Military
- Law Enforcement Agency/Security
- Manufacturer of Communications Equipment (Hardware/Software/Network/Accessories)
- Manufacturing Facility & Supply Chain
- Network and Infrastructure Providers
- Professional Services: Law Firms/Financial Services/Frequency Coordinator
- PR/Advertising/Marketing Agencies, Associations, Publications
- Radio Dealer/Service Shop/Retailer
- Software Services
- State and Local Government
- Suppliers: Components/Materials/Accessories
- Systems Integrator
- Transportation/Fleet Management/Connected & Autonomous Vehicles (CAVs)/Automotive
- Towers/Site Management/Construction
- Utilities/Oil & Gas/Mining