IWCE offers five days of workshops, training, short courses and networking opportunities that provide unparalleled opportunities for you to meet, learn and connect.
Join your colleagues from government, public safety, utilities and enterprise to learn from each other - from other cities, other agencies, other enterprises and the experts in wireless communications technology, in addition to seeing the latest solutions on the exhibit floor.
IWCE provides the foundation for the technology, operations, engineering and governance for your communications technology networks, systems and services.
IWCE’s comprehensive conference program provides unmatched opportunities over five days of workshops, short courses, training courses and special sessions.
The College of Technology
The College of Technology provides both introductory courses and technical workshops for all types and levels. These half-day and full-day workshops provide a good foundation for your communications technology knowledge, from backhaul and test & measurement to project management and system planning. Whether you need fundamentals, just a brush up on what’s new or in-depth training, these courses are useful to set the stage for both short courses and visiting exhibitors.
IWCE Short Courses
Short courses are valuable as you get the information you need while also attending the exhibit hall on Wednesday and Thursday. Valuable information on infrastructure, system planning, next generation networks, broadband, hardware, applications, spectrum optimization and interoperability are all covered, as well as special sessions for specific attendee groups, and regulatory updates from leading associations.
Previous conference tracks and topics have included:
- Next-Generation Networks and Systems
- System Management and Infrastructure
- Interoperability and Collaboration
- Software and Applications
- Spectrum and Signal Optimization
- Case Studies and Best Practices
- Topics specific to communications issues facing public safety, critical infrastructure, transportation, utilities and enterprise
- Regulatory and policy discussions
- Topics in a foreign-language like Spanish or Portuguese related to any of our major attendee groups